Friday, August 8, 2008

8-8-08






Tonight we are going to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, at Stew's request. He saw it 3 years ago when we were dating (at my suggestion) and has been waiting anxiously for the next installment. It will be a nice break from a long week.

In the meantime, James is sleeping so I had to take some pics. I think he looks like my dad. Dad, can you see the resemblance? Of course, he also looks like a mini-Stew!

After the movie we will watch the recorded Opening Ceremonies for the Olympics - we waited one year longer for this than we did for the movie...

The other pics here are James at the San Diego Zoo (it is about a mile from our apartment); James loving the couch; James at the piano; and James' cousins Athena and Eric at the Miley Cyrus concert on the 4th of July.

2 comments:

Kassie said...

Hi Youngs! Not sure if Stewart remembers me but I was a friend of Andrew's back in the Mclean days. We live in NYC which is your old neck of the woods. I actually met someone a couple of months ago that you went to school with...I can't remember his name but he was visiting his relatives Nate and Mary Jane Bowen. Small world! Fun to see your sweet little boy...congratulations!

Kassie (Schwab) Anderson

RATS said...

Yay for updates! James is getting so big. We are going to have to do a history post for James and Savea growing up together!